I opened my inbox yesterday to discover a new comment from one of my favourite bloggers Live Laugh Love. I was overjoyed to discover that she had nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you Live Laugh Love! I would recommend visiting her blog to see her cute animal pictures! They always make me laugh!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Myself:
- I work in a cleaning agency recruiting cleaners and helping elderly, disabled and busy people to find someone to clean their house!
- I don’t watch TV as it gets you into a relaxed state and then they put messages into your subconscious mind! It is effectively brainwashing! I stopped watching TV after watching this inspiring video entitled Avoid Watching Television.
- I’m currently helping my brother improve his diet! He told me he is tired of eating junk food so I wrote him a diet plan that he is following to the letter! Go him!
- I need sunlight! I was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency a few months ago and after sitting in the garden in the sunshine at every opportunity and taking a Vitamin D sublingual spray, it has now gone up to a normal level!
- I was born on April Fools Day!
- When I was a child I wanted to be a famous singer!
- My parents have just returned from a holiday in their villa in Spain looking very tanned!
These are the inspiring blogs I have nominated:
I want to thank every blogger that I nominated for sharing their inspiring health journeys and posting such tasty recipes! Also for posting their beautiful photographs or colourful drawings!