As you know I have a new name for my website Kate’s Vegan Cooking which focuses more on vegan recipes.
A very helpful blogger and regular reader Seema from morningcoffeeblog.com has showed me how to redirect my old website address cookingtohealme.com so it links to my new website address katesvegancooking.co.uk. Thank you Seema!
I am writing this post to let all my readers know that you can still type in cookingtohealme.com and it will send you to my current website. So you can continue to read about my lastest vegan recipes!
Thanks for reading! xx
Thank you so much to Jessica from veganrescue.com for nominating me for the Leibster Award! It is an honour to be nominated by Jessica who inspires so many people to try vegan food with her tasty vegan recipes! She also has an excellent vegan resources page!
I also want to announce that I have changed my blog name and web address to Kate’s Vegan Cooking as I am focusing more on vegan recipes. Please visit me at katesvegancooking.co.uk as I am fazing out cookingtohealme.com which will eventually be deleted.
Nominees please follow the rules below and spread the love by giving the Leibster award to 10 of your favourite bloggers!
Leibster Award Rules:
One- Thank the nominator
Two- Display award in post
Three- Nominate 10 other bloggers
Four- Answer the 10 questions
- What is your favourite comfort food? My favourite comfort food at the moment is my Vegan Thai Green Curry. It is so warming and tasty! I love the flavours of the coriander and basil and the green colour!
- What is your dream job? My dream job is to be a famous singer.
- What is your favourite way to unwind after a long week? My favourite way to unwind after working is to go for a relaxing walk in the woods! I love being in nature and seeing the beauty of the trees, plants and wildlife around me.
- What inspired you to become a blogger? After using diet to recover from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome I wanted to use my experience to help other people suffering with ME/CFS.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? I would go to Bali.
- Do you have any hobbies (other than blogging)? Yes I love walking in nature, cooking, photography, yoga, meditation and writing.
- What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear is that there will be an economic collapse in September 2015 that will leave me and my family and friends without access to food and that we will begin to starve.
- What is the best advice you would give yourself 10 years ago? Brush off other people’s harsh comments.
- How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging since 11th April 2014 when I woke up that morning and had the urge to start a blog.
- What is your favourite blog post? My favourite blog post is my Buckwheat & Brown Rice Pancakes which I got very positive comments about!
My Questions for you:
- What is your favourite comfort food?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favourite way to unwind after a long week?
- What inspired you to become a blogger?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
- Do you have any hobbies (other than blogging)?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is the best advice you would give yourself 10 years ago?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favourite blog post?
Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying the sunny weather!
I have decided to take my blog in a new direction focusing on Vegan Cooking and not on the ME/CFS so much. I will still have all my ME/CFS posts on my blog that you can browse through. Or if you want nutrition and lifestyle advice for your ME/CFS you can book an appointment for a nutrition consultation with me from September 2016.
I aim to keep posting vegan recipes and plan to start an online shop soon delivering vegan cakes, snacks and vegan clothes around the UK! The new name for my blog is katesvegancooking.co.uk.
Thank you for visiting me site! I appreciate it!
Happy birthday Cooking to Heal ME! It’s a year today since I created my blog one sunny morning. I’m so grateful for all the joy my blog has brought me! It’s been a pleasure to connect with so many inspiring and creative bloggers and I’m grateful for this supportive community.
My blog has allowed me to express myself, be creative and share my knowledge of health with others. I’m so happy that my blog has been read by people suffering with ME/CFS and I genuinely hope that the ideas I have shared on my blog have helped them to improve their health!
I want to say thank you to everyone who has viewed my blog and supported me along the way.
I will continue to post vegan, gluten-free recipes and anything I am inspired to write about my experiences of recovering from CFS.
I wanted to let you know about some updates.
Blog Name Change!
I’m so excited to tell you that my blog has a fantastic new name: Cooking to Heal ME. I came up with the name in a moment of inspiration one morning. I feel it is really appropriate and perfectly describes what I am about! I cook and use food to heal the symptoms of ME!
I have decided to focus my blog more towards ME as my heart is with ME sufferers and I want to help them get well! I want to share recipes and other health tips that have helped me to make a full recovery!
Note: If you type my old blog address katesinspiredcooking.com into a search engine, you will still be directed to my site! The new address is cookingtohealme.com.
My facebook page has also changed names from Kate’s Inspired Cooking to Cooking to Heal ME. Show some love and follow me on facebook!
My twitter account is doing very well! It’s new name is @CookingtoHealME
I am also on Pinterest! Look me up to view tasty pictures of my recipes!
Yes I’m on tumblr as well! I’m addicted to social media! He he! 🙂
I have created an email newsletter sign up which you can find on the left-hand column of my facebook page. I will be sending out a newsletter at the end of every month including the latest updates, posts, public features and personal stories! If you would rather receive an email than joining my RSS feed sign up! Just click on the email sign up button and add your name and email address to stay updated!
Free Inspiring Movies!
I have updated my Bookshelf page and added links to my favourite inspiring movies! You can watch the full movies for free, just go to Bookshelf. Enjoy! 🙂