It has been a while since I last posted an article on my blog. I have been very busy with assignments and studying for my nutritional therapy exam in July! Also mercury retrograde in Gemini made it difficult to move forward with new ideas – but that has finished now yay! And I feel my creative flow is returning! I hope you enjoy my healthy snack ideas!
If you are out and about and want to grab a snack from a shop there are healthy options such as Nakd bars or cereal bars or even fruit. If you have time it is even healthier to prepare your own healthy snacks to bring with you. Below are a list of 10 healthy snacks ideas that you can make and keep in your bag:
- Gluten Free Oat Flapjacks – these tasty flapjacks are high in protein and a filling snack.
- Green Smoothie – you can make up your favourite smoothie and keep it with you in a flask for a hydrating drink.
- Raw Chocolate Brownies – these chocolate brownies are the perfect snack for when you have a chocolate craving!
- Raw Chocolate Bar – more chocolate to satisfy that chocolate craving!
- Vegan Chocolate Muffins – these high protein muffins are a tasty snack.
- Gluten Free Blueberries Muffins – it is summer and blueberries are in season. You could use them to make these healthy muffins.
- Raw Mango Cheesecake – who doesn’t love cheesecake!
- Vegan Chana Halva – these are a popular snack in the east.
- Amaranth Gingernut Biscuits – get creative and try out a new grain like amaranth to make biscuits!
- Chocolate Snowballs – my chocolate snowballs were popular when I brought them into college. They are rich and chocolatey!