Thank you so much to Jessica from veganrescue.com for nominating me for the Leibster Award! It is an honour to be nominated by Jessica who inspires so many people to try vegan food with her tasty vegan recipes! She also has an excellent vegan resources page!
I also want to announce that I have changed my blog name and web address to Kate’s Vegan Cooking as I am focusing more on vegan recipes. Please visit me at katesvegancooking.co.uk as I am fazing out cookingtohealme.com which will eventually be deleted.
Nominees please follow the rules below and spread the love by giving the Leibster award to 10 of your favourite bloggers!
Leibster Award Rules:
One- Thank the nominator
Two- Display award in post
Three- Nominate 10 other bloggers
Four- Answer the 10 questions
- Violet’s Veg*n e-Comics
- The Sparkly Side
- Vegan Nutrition For Life
- Vegan Bungalow
- Detox Planet
- Fuelled By Oats
- Her Balanced Life
- Cooking Without Limits
- Circus Gardener
- The Vegan Lily
- What is your favourite comfort food? My favourite comfort food at the moment is my Vegan Thai Green Curry. It is so warming and tasty! I love the flavours of the coriander and basil and the green colour!
- What is your dream job? My dream job is to be a famous singer.
- What is your favourite way to unwind after a long week? My favourite way to unwind after working is to go for a relaxing walk in the woods! I love being in nature and seeing the beauty of the trees, plants and wildlife around me.
- What inspired you to become a blogger? After using diet to recover from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome I wanted to use my experience to help other people suffering with ME/CFS.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? I would go to Bali.
- Do you have any hobbies (other than blogging)? Yes I love walking in nature, cooking, photography, yoga, meditation and writing.
- What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear is that there will be an economic collapse in September 2015 that will leave me and my family and friends without access to food and that we will begin to starve.
- What is the best advice you would give yourself 10 years ago? Brush off other people’s harsh comments.
- How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging since 11th April 2014 when I woke up that morning and had the urge to start a blog.
- What is your favourite blog post? My favourite blog post is my Buckwheat & Brown Rice Pancakes which I got very positive comments about!
My Questions for you:
- What is your favourite comfort food?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favourite way to unwind after a long week?
- What inspired you to become a blogger?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
- Do you have any hobbies (other than blogging)?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is the best advice you would give yourself 10 years ago?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favourite blog post?